I feel that Textbookwheel.com is a fraud.They claim to have never received my books, which seems to be the common excuse for not paying.

I was very careful to use my return address on the package. Everyone who has done business with this company should report this company to the authorites as I have. This can be done over the internet.

I sent my books on 12/22/07. I attempted to call this company but of course I never got a live person and my calls were never returned.

They responded to my emails in a very automated bulk mail style.

Tell your friends to stay away.

Had an Experience with Textbookwheel?

Comments

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #660970

:? I've Used them several times and never had a problem, I do also write down the tracking number for the prepaid mailer I use when I send in my books, thus I have proof of delivery. With anything mailed, also send with delivery confirmation, or you are at the mercy of the receiver.

This is true for Ebay, amazon, or any other online retailer.

Without Proof it never arrived,

DoctorSlime

Magazine Outlet - Bizrate - As a Thank You - Claim your complimentary $100 Reward.   Magazine Outlet "I took a survey and they offered me some free complimentary along with issues of others for $2 each. I was picking out the magazines I wanted which were complimentary..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - BassXL box was not what promised this month. Lucky Tackle Box "I received these products for my July Bass XL box. I was promised a grassburner buzzbait and some flippin frogs on the videos for this month. After watching my buddy..." Read more Authorhouse - Scam Artists of Note Authorhouse "This is a repeat of a blog I wrote in August 2014.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED Author House, Xibris, I.Universe and Partridge are all part of the Author Solutions stable and..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - Shipping Service Review Lucky Tackle Box "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more