I also feel like this internet company is a SCAM!I, too, sent my books to them and have yet to recieve my $61 dollars in my paypal account.

I also received an e-mail from LUKE stating that mu package was lost. Isn't that funny that my package was lost, just like the other guy's books. Every time I cal the number I get a voice mail and never a phone call back. For a business that claims to have over 20 years in the business you would think they would call a customer back!

What a scam!

Let's see if I ever get my money back!

Had an Experience with Textbookwheel?

Comments

Textbook Wheel is a scam they claimed, "my books were lost in the mail" too. I am glad they can sleep at night knowing they are ripping off hundreds of students. Nice people!

Textbookwheel.com has paid for some of my books in the past but after they sent me an incomplete, unprofessional e-mail which translated to one shipment of my books arrived w/o the books, I will never do business with them again. You can't track or insure the books if you use the shipping label they supply using UPS and once you ask for an explanation or complain you never get a response.

If you want to gamble with your books/money then textbookwheel.com is the company for you.

somehow my shippment of textbooks got lost by textbookwheel.com.

There are several positive reviews on BookScouter.com, so it sounds like they actually do make payments.